Looking For

Decorating By Mike1394 Updated 20 Jun 2008 , 12:01pm by Suzycakes

Mike1394 Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 4

Hi all, I picked up a ten QT Hobart the other day. It is missing a paddle, and dough hook. It has the whisk icon_biggrin.gif Since they don't make them any more Hobart doesn't have any stashed any where. Ebay does have them, BUT I'm not to sure on the quality of them, and they are over $100 apiece. They aren't made by Hobart. I also have tried Craigslist. If someone could point me some where I would appreciate it.

3 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 11:20am
post #2 of 4

Call Fantes in Philadelphia. They carry Hobart accessories, so maybe they have something in old stock.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

jenbashore Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 11:31am
post #3 of 4

My dad was an engineer at Hobart and I was lucky to buy an old N-50 that they were selling that was used in their test kitchen. He told me that Kitchen Aid attachments work with the N-50 because Kitchen Aid bought the pattents and design from Hobart. Wonder if you could buy a Kitchen Aid attachment and take it back if it doesn't fit?

Suzycakes Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 12:01pm
post #4 of 4

Check with Kitchaid -- I picked up a 6 qt mixer at an estate sale last year and called KA and they sent me a new paddle to fit. I didn't find the paddle on their website store so I just called and asked.

They were very accomodating.

Quote by @%username% on %date%