Free Targeted Advertising

Business By maryjsgirl Updated 20 Jun 2008 , 2:06am by maryjsgirl

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 6:29am
post #1 of 6

While playing around on myspace I noticed something today that I never paid attention to before. When you are browsing for users they have random options you can chose to narrow down your search such as gender, age, education, etc.

I was thinking if you had a myspace page for your cake business you could use this browse function to find your target market for your cakes.

Trying to get wedding cake business? Well browse for those that chose "engaged" as their relationship status. Send them friend requests! They may not add you, but you know they looked at your page out of curiosity!

You could also do a search for women with children for birthday cake sales.

You can even search people by their listed income range if you are looking for higher end paying customers.

Just a little idea I was playing with and thought I would share. icon_redface.gif

5 replies
ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 1:35pm
post #2 of 6

Wow - that's such a great idea! And it seems so obvious!

I'm in the process of do my business myspace, and I'll definitely be looking into doing this!

THANKS!!!!

JulieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieB Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 5:46pm
post #3 of 6

Wow, that's awesome. And I like the whole cake decorating page idea as well. I haven't looked for cake decorator's myspace pages. Are there many of them?

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 7:12pm
post #4 of 6

I'm in the process of trying to find something that I like.

For the time being I'll probably just do soemthing fun and colorful.

Teresa75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresa75 Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 8:07pm
post #5 of 6

There are even a cake making/decorating groups on myspace

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 2:06am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB

Wow, that's awesome. And I like the whole cake decorating page idea as well. I haven't looked for cake decorator's myspace pages. Are there many of them?

I am not sure how to find them. I know there have been threads here for people to share their myspace pages with one another.

I will have to play around some more.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%