What Do You Ask?

Decorating By ashcake Updated 18 Jun 2008 , 11:38pm by indydebi

ashcake Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 9:33pm
post #1 of 3

I have started having a lot of family and friends ask me to do cakes. I don't mind doing cakes, I just don't always lke the "do what ever you want". I was wondering what do you all ask people for cakes. Birthday and Wedding as I have a wedding cake coming up. Does anyone have a list they use everytime? If so could you PM it to me or email rainbowgurl_1@hotmail.com?

I know to ask how many, when. But I'm wanting to put a list together that I can have printed off. That way someone calls and says I need a cake I can just pull my list and fill in all the answers.

2 replies
becky27 Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 11:28pm
post #2 of 3

well i always ask....
when is it for, how many people do you need the cake for....what cake flavors, what fillings, do you have something in mind as far as decorations, do you have a theme, do require delievery, what kind of writing do you want, i get them to spell the name/names if they want any, ummmm what else??? i guess that is about it....and then it just all falls into place.......
make sure to tell them you require a deposit...and when to pay the balance by...get name and numbers of the person that is buying the cake..i get as many numbers as possible....home, cell, work just to be safe.....
hope this helps.....good luck!!!!!!

indydebi Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 3

Quote by @%username% on %date%