Dooney & Burke Purse....been Wanting To Do For So Long!!

Decorating By KKC Updated 18 Jun 2008 , 11:59am by oliveoyle

KKC Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 12:32am
post #1 of 5

Hi everybody,

After many pm's from different cake artist here, I finally decided to conquer the purse cakes that I've been admiring on here. July 11 of this year makes 1 year since i've been decorating cakes (i've been baking for years but never decorating), so i feel good knowing that without any training or classes I can achieve what I thought was impossible. So check out my first cake purse, inspired by many cc'ers..thanks everyone for responding to my many questions and for the tips. Tell me what u think!!!

4 replies
southaustingirl Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 2:06am
post #2 of 5

It looks good.....can you post a larger picture? I'd love to be able to see more detail.

KKC Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 2:29am
post #3 of 5

Southaustingirl, I'd love to post a bigger pic, but for the life of me I can't get it any larger. I've tried but it keeps telling me there was an upload error. If u or anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it!!! BTW...thanks for the compliment!!!

Shola Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 6:16am
post #4 of 5

I'm squinting here but it looks fabulous!
What I do is upload pics in to 'photobucket' it's free to join and then copy and paste the image code they give you, the pic comes up nice and big!

oliveoyle Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 11:59am
post #5 of 5

it looks really nice,I hope you have luck with posting a bigger picture I'd love to be able to see the details

Quote by @%username% on %date%