Dooney & Burke Purse....been Wanting To Do For So Long!!

Decorating By KKC Updated 18 Jun 2008 , 11:59am by oliveoyle

KKC Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 12:32am
post #1 of 5

Hi everybody,

After many pm's from different cake artist here, I finally decided to conquer the purse cakes that I've been admiring on here. July 11 of this year makes 1 year since i've been decorating cakes (i've been baking for years but never decorating), so i feel good knowing that without any training or classes I can achieve what I thought was impossible. So check out my first cake purse, inspired by many cc'ers..thanks everyone for responding to my many questions and for the tips. Tell me what u think!!!
LL

4 replies
southaustingirl Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 2:06am
post #2 of 5

It looks good.....can you post a larger picture? I'd love to be able to see more detail.

KKC Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 2:29am
post #3 of 5

Southaustingirl, I'd love to post a bigger pic, but for the life of me I can't get it any larger. I've tried but it keeps telling me there was an upload error. If u or anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it!!! BTW...thanks for the compliment!!!

Shola Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 6:16am
post #4 of 5

I'm squinting here but it looks fabulous!
What I do is upload pics in to 'photobucket' it's free to join and then copy and paste the image code they give you, the pic comes up nice and big!

Link:
http://photobucket.com

oliveoyle Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 11:59am
post #5 of 5

it looks really nice,I hope you have luck with posting a bigger picture I'd love to be able to see the details

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%