1St Attempt At Cookie Bouquet

Baking By rlviescas Updated 18 Jun 2008 , 2:51am by rlviescas

rlviescas Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 7:01pm
post #1 of 6

Here my first attempt at a cookie bouquet. I made this for a co-workers birthday. I should have taken a picture at home before I left for work, but was rushed for time. So I took one once I got to work. She loved it. You can't tell but there are 5 flower shaped cookies with pink and purple RBC and pink and purple RI. Purple is her favorite color and I didn't even know it! I would do tons of things different and really wasn't very happy with it, but she liked it and that made me feel better. Onward and upward! I am sure each time will be an improvement. My hubby loved the taste of the cookies (I made a few extra for him to test) though which is pretty amazing in itself! I used the NFSC, RBC and RI for the details. The RI was pretty tricky for me, guess I need to thin it down more than I did. Oh well, it was fun and I can't wait to do the next one.

5 replies
foxymomma521 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 7:13pm
post #2 of 6

It's beautiful! Nice job icon_smile.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 7:22pm
post #3 of 6

Great bouquet !

jessieb578 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 7:22pm
post #4 of 6

Looks great for a first attempt! I haven't attempted them yet, but I'm dying too!

GeminiRJ Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 12:14am
post #5 of 6

Oh, oh. You're going to get hooked! Pretty soon, every graphic design you see will make you want to try it in cookie dough! Good luck...your first attempt bodes well for you.

rlviescas Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 2:51am
post #6 of 6

Thank you all for your kind words. I am already totally addicted to CC! I am beginning to love making cookies and cakes and incorporated my passion for art!

Quote by @%username% on %date%