Graham Cracker For Graduation Cap?

Decorating By CherylB Updated 17 Jun 2008 , 3:20pm by bonniebakes

CherylB Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:47am
post #1 of 4

I've seen some very inventive cupcakes on this site. using chocolate-covered graham crackers for the tops of graduation caps.

I cannot find any graham crackers that are square and small and chocolate covered in my local store.

Can anyone tell me if this is an actual product (and, if so, what it is called).

Or have people been cutting graham crackers and coating them in chocolate?

Thanks so much for any help!


3 replies
mcdonald Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 1:34am
post #2 of 4

keeblers makes a chocolate covered graham cracker. Should be where the cookies, etc... are. If you still cant find them, you could cover a regular graham cracker with choc icing maybe or whatever color you want your cap.

CherylB Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 2:11am
post #3 of 4

Fabulous. Thanks for the reply.

I'll check for them.


bonniebakes Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 3:20pm
post #4 of 4

yep, check the cookie isle. I got a generic brand instead of Keebler because they looked more square to me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%