Throwdown Dilema

Decorating By pinklesley1 Updated 17 Jun 2008 , 3:41pm by tiptop57

pinklesley1 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 2

hello ... i am lesley (pinklesley) and i was scheduled to participate in Junes TD (#4) Lea (Teacakes) has gone MIA and Christie (wgoat) who took over where Lea left off is too overwhelmed to post our TD cakes for the month of June...

so me and all my other competitors have quite a dilema... no one wants to post our TD cakes.... we can not do it because then it would not be fair (bc people would see our screen name and that becomes a bias)

me and Jennifer (kansaswolf) have already started on our creations, and would really hate if they went to waste... and i was real psyched to get my cake in a contest again... and if i had time between my two jobs and my baking for customers to make a cake, i am hoping that someone out there would please help me and all the TD competiors come together as a CC community and help pick up the slack...

will someone volunteer to post out cakes and put a poll up for us.... please... and thank you....

and if someone does this for me i will post someones Td next month... cross my heart!

1 reply
tiptop57 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 3:41pm
post #2 of 2

I will post your cakes. Please see PM.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%