Help With A Business Name Pleaseeeee!!!

Business By tasha27 Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 3:18pm by sarahpierce

tasha27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasha27 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 3:38pm
post #1 of 9

So I am military and I just moved to Georgia I was on the the Dept of Agri site and saw where I can sell cakes from my home as long as I don't make over 2000 a year. Honestly I dont think I will make that much since I am just getting here. I will try to attach the link:
http://agr.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,38902732_99655510_52286262,00.html

So I have made a few cakes and everyone ask me for my business card and with my plans to look for a space to rent as soon as I get my foot in the door I want to make some but I don't have any good names that come to mind So CC PLEASE Help me.

I am in a military town of course and would like to get the military functions. I do cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.

I thought of Tasha's Tastee Treats but I don't have a slogan for it

I was also browsing other threads and saw where one members suggested Splattered Batter and I thought that was cute also but really I am at a lost and I want to come up with something and order this week so I can make sample cupcakes and drop them off at the companies next week. Please CC don't let me down I need some input.

TIA
Tasha

8 replies
gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 3:57pm
post #2 of 9

i personally dont like cutesy spellings of things like kreative kakes or - like you said - tastee treats. just my opinion.

whatever name you choose, think of how it would sound when you answer the phone. i think tasha's tasty treats is kinda like a tongue twister- you'd probably have to practice saying it before you can try to use it lol. icon_biggrin.gif

i like splattered batter, it lends itself to really cute business cards and logo.

this-mama-rocks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
this-mama-rocks Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 3:38am
post #3 of 9

I think this idea will work better as a tag line, instead of the "main name", but here goes:

"Unsurpassed Sugar Artist" or maybe "Unsurpassed Sugar-artist of Augusta". That way, you can definitely include either "USA" or "US of A" in/on your marketing and help grab that military clientele.

That's the extent of my creative thinking for the day. HTH!

Good luck!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 4:01am
post #4 of 9

Peachy confections
Tasha's Treats
Tasty T's
Triple T bakery (Tasha's Tasty Treats)
Just Cakey

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 4:47am
post #5 of 9

That bill you are looking at actually never passed the Senate so unless you have a kitchen seperate from your own home kitchen you can't sell your cakes legally in GA
As for the name triple t bakery or cakery is nice, also tastey t's bakery or cakery

btrsktch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
btrsktch Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:12pm
post #6 of 9

Tasty Treats by Tasha

Tasha's Sweet Treats

tasha27 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 10:38pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks for everyone that replied I really like Peachy Confections and Splattered Batter is still on my list now if only I had a slogan then I could choose. Any takers any one anyone....

tasha27 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 10:40pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks for everyone that replied I really like Peachy Confections and Splattered Batter is still on my list now if only I had a slogan then I could choose. Any takers any one anyone....

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 3:18pm
post #9 of 9

How about Peace of Cake Bakery? It goes along with the military life, and it's cute. usaribbon.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%