Kopykake Desktop Decorator Help Please

Decorating By foxymomma521 Updated 16 Jun 2008 , 4:22pm by milissasmom

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 2:23pm
post #1 of 6

I am so frustrated icon_mad.gif I keep trying to print an edible image using Kopykake's Desktop Decorator and it won't let me! I have 37 credits, I load the pic, I have my printer selected, all set to go, hit print, and it tells me NO PRINTER SELECTED!!! So I go back, select printer AGAIN, reload image, all set, NO PRINTER SELECTED!!!!!!!! GRRRR!!! Does anyone know what to do?

5 replies
amr70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amr70 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 2:34pm
post #2 of 6

That happened to me too. I tried printing four times before I figured it out. I was so excited with my new toy that I wasn't paying attention. I felt so stupid after I figured it out. Double-check the printer cable to make sure you've got it connected to the correct port on your printer. I had the USB cable plugged in to the ethernet port. If that doesn't work, contact Kopykake. They provide support.

dianap52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dianap52 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 2:37pm
post #3 of 6

It looks like you have a problem with the printer first make sue that everything is conected the way is supposed to be. If everything seems pluged in correctly then go to the start menu on your computer and select settings and tghen printers and faxes and select the printer, if this doesn't work then delet the printer and reinstal the printer again.

milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 2:39pm
post #4 of 6

This exact same thing happened to me! I had to go back to the very beginning (you may wanna just close out) and then selected the printer again and it worked. I called KopyKake and this is what they told me to do. I guess it is just a fluke in the software. If it doesn't work then just call them and they will troube shoot with you!! Good luck!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 4:01pm
post #5 of 6

It worked! I ended up starting again, and noticed that a tiny little box that said "enable touch screen printing" was checked. I un-checked it and tried again and voile! IT WORKED. Thank you all for your help!! icon_smile.gif

milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 4:22pm
post #6 of 6

thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%