Email Notifications

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 16 Jun 2008 , 12:19pm by wgoat5

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 8

Is anyone else not getting their email notifications?

7 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 4:43pm
post #2 of 8

Yes, I'm not. I have found that if I do not post every day to a thread which I wish to follow, then I get no notifications of new posts.

Prime example -

The cupcake discussion thread.

There were several posts made over the past three days, but I received no notifications on the newest posts until after I made another post to it.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 4:53pm
post #3 of 8

I haven't been receiving all my notifications either. I'll get notifications for old threads that someone went back and replied to weeks later, but no notifications for a thread I just posted in. icon_confused.gif

loriemoms Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 5:24pm
post #4 of 8

I haven't received any notifications at all in the last three days..on old and new posts, so was wondering if anyone else has stopped getting them.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 11:16pm
post #5 of 8

Sometimes this happens to me only on certain threads. I don't know why but it APPEARS to be on longer threads, like last month the Throwdown #3 main thread was like 70 pgs long, every day I'd seem to stop getting notifications (but got 'em for other threads). Don't know if thread length has anything to do w/anything...maybe in combination w/what you are all saying about if you haven't posted to a long thread in a while? Hmm??

loriemoms Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 5:39am
post #6 of 8

I put in my email address in the notification section and will see if that helps. But I dont get ANY notifications, short, long, new, old!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 6:24am
post #7 of 8

Okay, hopefully it's a problem with CC that will be taken care of soon. I was starting to think it was just me!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 12:19pm
post #8 of 8

Just blame it on Grace LOL icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%