Email Notifications

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 16 Jun 2008 , 12:19pm by wgoat5

loriemoms Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 8

Is anyone else not getting their email notifications?

7 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 4:43pm
post #2 of 8

Yes, I'm not. I have found that if I do not post every day to a thread which I wish to follow, then I get no notifications of new posts.

Prime example -

The cupcake discussion thread.

There were several posts made over the past three days, but I received no notifications on the newest posts until after I made another post to it.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Amia Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 4:53pm
post #3 of 8

I haven't been receiving all my notifications either. I'll get notifications for old threads that someone went back and replied to weeks later, but no notifications for a thread I just posted in. icon_confused.gif

loriemoms Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 5:24pm
post #4 of 8

I haven't received any notifications at all in the last three days..on old and new posts, so was wondering if anyone else has stopped getting them.

ceshell Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 11:16pm
post #5 of 8

Sometimes this happens to me only on certain threads. I don't know why but it APPEARS to be on longer threads, like last month the Throwdown #3 main thread was like 70 pgs long, every day I'd seem to stop getting notifications (but got 'em for other threads). Don't know if thread length has anything to do w/anything...maybe in combination w/what you are all saying about if you haven't posted to a long thread in a while? Hmm??

loriemoms Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 5:39am
post #6 of 8

I put in my email address in the notification section and will see if that helps. But I dont get ANY notifications, short, long, new, old!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 6:24am
post #7 of 8

Okay, hopefully it's a problem with CC that will be taken care of soon. I was starting to think it was just me!

wgoat5 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 12:19pm
post #8 of 8

Just blame it on Grace LOL icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%