What Is Wedding Bouquet???

Decorating By mgdsue02 Updated 16 Jun 2008 , 2:26am by mgdsue02

mgdsue02 Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 3:18pm
post #1 of 4

I want to try Sugarshack's buttercream icing and notice it calls for wedding bouquet. I have something called creme bouquet and want to know if that is the same or, if not, if it can be used in place of the wedding bouquet. Does anyone know???

3 replies
bradleycake Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 3:32pm
post #2 of 4

Wedding Bouquet is a unique flavoring made by B & B Cake Supplies in Louisiana. It is wonderful. You can get it from B & B or order it from Global Sugar Art. Trust me...it is so worth it. I don't use anything else.

bradleycake Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 4

Oh I also meant to add that it does taste different than the creme bouquet, but you could certainly still use that in the recipe. The wedding bouquet has a more almondy flavor. Here is a link for it at global sugar art:


mgdsue02 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 2:26am
post #4 of 4

Thanks so much for the info. I will have to get some and try it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%