What Is Wrong With People??

Lounge By Katie-Bug Updated 17 Jun 2008 , 4:13pm by michellenj

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 5

Okay, earlier this week a girl I went to high school with was killed. She was 23 years old.

Her husband, who she was seperated from, found her in town and forced her into the car with him. He took her to his apartment, pulled right next to the door, forced her in with a gun and shot an killed her. He then turned the gun on himself. He was 36 years old, and leaves two children from a previous marriage.

First off, why did they end up together in the first place. She married him as soon as she graduated high school, she would have been 18 and he would have been what 31.

Either way, it's a horrible tragedy!! I know the mans father. They are taking his body to another town out of respect for her family. We live in a very small town, everyone knew one of them if not both.

I just can't imagine what these families are going through. I have heard rummors that his duaghter, the 16 year old, is pregant. Can you imagine what she is feeling or her younger brother.

If you have time, please remember these families. It's just such a sad time.

4 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 10:01pm
post #2 of 5

This is absolutely horrible. *At least his father is thinking of her family though* How sad.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 1:36am
post #3 of 5

It is difficult to know what to say to you, cc... I know that all who know them are probably in shock.

If you believe in a higher power, now would be the time to seek guidance, and try to find strength to reach out to those kids.

Our thoughts and blessings go out to those who were touched by this terrible act.

7yyrt

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 2:32pm
post #4 of 5

That's so horribly sad. I don't know why men (usually it's the men) in a broken relationship think they have the right to kill. I hate to think what the kids are going through.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 4:13pm
post #5 of 5

The same thing happened to one of my employees last summer. She and her dh were arguing in the car, she was driving, she tried to get out, he pulled her back in and shot her, then himself. It is just so shocking and unbelievable when something like this happens to someone you know. You just never know what someone's life is like. I would have never guessed that my employee was the victim of domestic violence. The way I found out about it was reading the paper. I thought I had to be reading it wrong, that it was someone else with her exact name, from the exact same place.

I am sorry about your friend. She'll be in my thoughts.

Michelle

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%