Abbreviation List??

Decorating By ainsleyandmatthewmom Updated 14 Jun 2008 , 1:59am by ainsleyandmatthewmom

ainsleyandmatthewmom Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 8:28pm
post #1 of 5

Is there a list of abbreviations you guys use?? I'm new here and am trying my darndest to figure out what some of your abbreviations are. (WASC???) Please help!

About me: I've been baking for years and years, and have been decorating cakes for about 5. I'm not officially a business in any way, but bake for friends and friends of friends....for a little pay. icon_wink.gif I'm a stay at home mom to four children (7, 5, 3, and 1) and super involved in their schools (elementary and preschool), church, MOPS (mother of preschoolers), etc. And did I already say I love to bake? icon_smile.gif

I've already learn lots of cool tips from this site, and I look forward to hanging around and learning more! icon_smile.gif

4 replies
cupcakemkr Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to cake central - I just started here a couple of months ago, and let me tell you - the place rocks. THe people here are great - so talented and helpful. I sooooo happy to have found this!

the list of acronymns or abbreviations is in the General Folder:

JoAnnB Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 8:56pm
post #3 of 5

At the top of each thread are a few 'sticky's. there are frequently asked questions or relevant information for each thread.

At the top of the general thread is a link to the acronyms/abbreviations commonly used here. Here is a link to the acronyms

yummymummy Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 9:08pm
post #4 of 5

Welcome to CC! I hope you like the "lived in" look w/ your house, cause house work falls by the way side when you become a memeber of CC! icon_lol.gif You'll be an addict like the rest of us! icon_rolleyes.gif

ainsleyandmatthewmom Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 1:59am
post #5 of 5

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%