Ordering At Globalsugarart And Shipping Question

Decorating By Smiller94 Updated 13 Jun 2008 , 1:17am by Cookies4kids

Smiller94 Posted 12 Jun 2008 , 11:06pm
post #1 of 4

I have to buy alot of stuff for my first wedding cake I am doing next weekend. A wedding cake I will not be getting paid for just doing it as a favor for my Mom.

I have priced Hobby lobby for my items at it came close to $110 and with Globalsugarart I can get everything for $65 including shipping. My question to those who buy stuff from Globalsugarart how fast is the regular shipping? If I order today or tomorrow morning is it even possible to get it by next Thursday in South Texas?

I would hate to order and still not have the stuff in hand by the time I leave for Dallas next friday morning. If it was that important by a day or two I could have the items shipped to my brothers in Dallas just to save the $$.

Thanks for the help!!!

Shantelle

3 replies
jo_ann Posted 12 Jun 2008 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 4

Your best bet is to email or call Alan himself at GSA or post this in the GSA forum.

HTH

Smiller94 Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 12:35am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for the reply! I reposted it there. Totally forgot about that section on the forum!

Cookies4kids Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 1:17am
post #4 of 4

They are the absolute best at getting things out right away. I can call as late as 4pm. and they will still get it out before closing time.
Lily

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%