Why Don't Naughty Cakes Show In "my Favorite Photos&quo

Decorating By eekala Updated 27 Jun 2008 , 9:40pm by redhare

eekala Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eekala Posted 12 Jun 2008 , 10:26pm
post #1 of 7

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I am kind of new around here.
I've been saving various naughty cake photos to me favorite photos so that I can easily go back to look at them for ideas on an upcoming cake I have to do. The problem is that none of them show up! Any idea why this is happening or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!!!

6 replies
redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 5:05pm
post #2 of 7

I wish I could help you but I have the same problem... Maybe someone will know.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 7

I think it's because the Naughty galleries are "restricted." People who WANT to see those kinds of cakes, have to agree to terms to get access to the gallery. If the naughty cakes did show up in your gallery, then people who looked at it and DID NOT want to see those kinds of cakes, would see them and might be offended, or underage etc etc. I know it's a bit frustrating. I check my boobie cake every once in awhile to see if it has any comments or favorites. It does have 3 favorites, yay, but I wish I didn't have to go searching for it.

redhare Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 1:03pm
post #4 of 7

Oh I took it that they meant they didn't show up in the "my favorite photos" folder. I understand why they aren't in the "my photos" folder for the exact reasons you described, but no one else can see our 'favorites' can they?

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 4:47pm
post #5 of 7

Maybe the whole naughty gallery is blocked from showing up anywhere because it's easier to block it completely? icon_confused.gif

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 7

What I do is save it to my computer in an Adult only file. When I save it I put it under the decorators name so I can remember who made it.

HTH

redhare Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 9:40pm
post #7 of 7

that's a good idea Jo_Ann

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%