Who Is Your Avatar?

Business By littlecake Updated 2 Aug 2008 , 8:41pm by Ruby2uesday

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 3:56pm
post #181 of 212

OMG!!! That was TOO funny!!! Thanks SO much!!!
I LOVE Christopher Walken. Him a Russel Crowe. And a few others... I tell you, if I weren't married... I'd still be in my kitchen baking and drooling!!! HAHAHAHAA!!

And PS - I'm with Chutzpah. I hate people. I bought my DH a cotton t-shirt for our 2nd anniversary that says "Jesus loves you... Everyone else thinks you're an idiot", and I quite frequently wear it out in public. He doesn't dare! And guess what shirt I happened to be wearing when the Mormons showed up at my door??? Almost as good as "Orgazmo"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0_oiTFiJA&feature=related (if there are kids present you might want to make them leave the room. the language is a bit, umm... well, just have them leave the room!)

Edit to add: Oh yes, and those are my two darlings. 8 years apart. Both are wonderful, and I wouldn't have them any other way!

Nyma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nyma Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 3:59pm
post #182 of 212

Great threat! I change mine every once in a while but right now I have my 2yr old daughter Naara. I've enjoy seeing all the avatars and their explanations!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:00pm
post #183 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylee

It's fun to read all the descriptions.

sheep, sheep and more sheep.........I used to show sheep at the local fairs, my grandkids raise and show sheep. I just plain think they are cute. my house if full of them.

Hey, Terry, are you a wallis and gromit fan? Your sheep looks like Shaun!
LL

GRAMMASUE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GRAMMASUE Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:16pm
post #184 of 212

I changed mine from the picture of my grandkids because the picture was just too small to show those 5 beautiful faces clearly.

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:59pm
post #185 of 212

BETTYCROCKERMOMMY: your avatar just made me say mmmm... outloud, i love me some Kenny Chesney... My husband calls him "Chickenboy", he thinks he looks like a chicken, yeah Right!! Right this second i have an X icon_cry.gif but im about to try and get an avatar.... ill let you guys know how it comes out

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:10pm
post #186 of 212

ok so i went to shrinkpictures.com and shrunk my pic to 110 pixels but when i went to CC to put it for my avatar it said "must be smaller than 6kb" so how do i get it smaller than 6kb? Help, i still just have an X icon_cry.gif

srod911 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
srod911 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:10pm
post #187 of 212

Me with Bronwen Weber....if I only had a smidgen of her talent.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:26pm
post #188 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanna1487

ok so i went to shrinkpictures.com and shrunk my pic to 110 pixels but when i went to CC to put it for my avatar it said "must be smaller than 6kb" so how do i get it smaller than 6kb? Help, i still just have an X icon_cry.gif

. . . in step 4 on shrink pictures what did you choose . . . if it was higher than "good" go back and try it again using good . . . if that doesn't work, PM me and I'll try to help you through it another way . . . icon_smile.gif

wendalynn11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendalynn11 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:32pm
post #189 of 212

I just finally figured out how to get mine on, it is not the full picture because it is missing my name "EMI inspirations" after my late mother in law who inspired me to begin decorating. But it does have the tulip which was her favorite flower.

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:35pm
post #190 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

I used to have red hair back in my younger days, so my DH still calls me his Red head. And when I am not baking, I LIVE on the computer (either here, other groups or simply building one...can't give up my love for these things) So a typing red head. Couldn't find a lady one...

btw, my handle goes way back. Its not Lorie's Mom. Its loriemoms. Back in the 80's (yes, the 80s!) I use to run a bulletin board system. It was all kids on computers back then, you know, the little 13 year olds, hacking into things. They all called me Mom. So the name kind of became loriemom. I think we just threw on the S like Moms Mabely. (ok, showing my age)

But I have used it ever since. 25 years!

. . . I think the only thing you left out is what the significance of your signature is . . . "gotta have more cowbell!"" . . . icon_confused.gif . . . I'd love to know the story behind that one . . . icon_lol.gif

What a SNL classic!!!!

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:48pm
post #191 of 212

I got all excited when I saw Loriemoms post I did not see someone already added the Youtube link! LOL I have cowbell all over my facebook!!!!

Oh yea, the whole reason for this post.. my Avatar is a cropped pic of my last wedding cake

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 11:10pm
post #192 of 212

my avatar is an invisible picture of a 7 tier wedding cake covered in gumpaste flowers.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 11:45pm
post #193 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyle

OMG!!! That was TOO funny!!! Thanks SO much!!!
I LOVE Christopher Walken. Him a Russel Crowe. And a few others... I tell you, if I weren't married... I'd still be in my kitchen baking and drooling!!! HAHAHAHAA!!

i love christopher walken on snl as ..."the continental".........more champanya!

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 12:17am
post #194 of 212

I'm so glad to see this thread!! I love to hear about everyone's families. My avatar is my beautiful nephew Keagen. He's 2 now so this pic is old but I just can't give up that grin!!! My sister noticed last week that she's cropped out of the pic. I told her she's just not as cute as he is! icon_lol.gif

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 3:29am
post #195 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabakenow

my avatar is an invisible picture of a 7 tier wedding cake covered in gumpaste flowers.

Gottabakenow you are amazing!!!!! look at your invisible 7 tier wedding cake...and those flowers are a gumpaste dream!!!!! LOL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 12:35pm
post #196 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by miny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabakenow

Gottabakenow you are amazing!!!!! look at your invisible 7 tier wedding cake...and those flowers are a gumpaste dream!!!!! LOL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

why thank you! it took me quite a while. and then it fell over. icon_rolleyes.gif

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 1:56am
post #197 of 212

I am so excited because I finally figured out how to put a personal avatar. My avatar is a cake I made, it's one of my favorites. icon_biggrin.gif

jdelectables Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelectables Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 3:25am
post #198 of 212

I switched my avatar. Was George Michael, now it is Michael Buble. I can fantasize more with him...he's not gay!

paolacaracas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paolacaracas Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 4:36am
post #199 of 212

Mine is me with a Dummy cake I made for a bridal show, I have kids, and pets, and cakes, but my avatar is me...oh the ego....

dragonflydreams Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 4:57am
post #200 of 212

. . . I change mine regularly . . . currently I am using a picture from my little pond with a koi and water lily . . . next week, next month . . . who knows . . .

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:04am
post #201 of 212

I don't have an avatar, because I can't get one to load on this site. icon_sad.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:21am
post #202 of 212

. . . have you tried shrinkpictures.com . . . I can help you if you need some coaching . . .

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:37am
post #203 of 212

Mine is one of my sweet boxers, Cyrus, when he was a little puppy. He just turned 1 year old so he's still a puppy, but he's huge now! I have another boxer too, a 9-year-old. "My boys" make my life so much sweeter. icon_smile.gif

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:41am
post #204 of 212

I'm a dental assistant so i thought this was to cute! Cause "flossin' ain't just for Gangsters!" yo! lol

I have a few others that i LOVE but their .gifs and i don't know how to resize them down. icon_sad.gif

Ruby2uesday Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:43am
post #205 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by tootie0809

Mine is one of my sweet boxers, Cyrus, when he was a little puppy. He just turned 1 year old so he's still a puppy, but he's huge now! I have another boxer too, a 9-year-old. "My boys" make my life so much sweeter. icon_smile.gif

tootie, i think boxers are so sweet! they were my 2nd choice of dog! My first choice being a Great Dane! i have 2 of them! they are my babies, although if one disappeared, i'd be sad, but i'd get over it! Gawd does he drive me CRAZY!!!!! lol My girl is 4 this August 14th and my boy is 4 Nov 24th. (no i don't breed) Just thought i'd steal the thread a minute to tell you you have a pretty fur-baby!

ruby

dragonflydreams Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:00am
post #206 of 212

. . . hey Ruby . . . why don't you post your "babies" on the "let me see what you look like thread" . . . http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-171831-510-days0-orderasc-.html

. . . I for one, would love to see your furry babies . . . icon_biggrin.gif

gabbenmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gabbenmom Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:04am
post #207 of 212

It is great to know what everyones avatar is. It also made me download one. Mine is of my two beautiful sweethearts, my son and my daughter, last fall!

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:25am
post #208 of 212

My personal favorite for the last 20+ years....

Jon Bon Jovi

*sigh icon_rolleyes.gif ...................

icon_biggrin.gif

Ruby2uesday Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:43am
post #209 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

. . . hey Ruby . . . why don't you post your "babies" on the "let me see what you look like thread" . . . http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-171831-510-days0-orderasc-.html

. . . I for one, would love to see your furry babies . . . icon_biggrin.gif

I did!!! plus my kitties, my other dog and my 2 favorite men!!!

RoseCitySugarcraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RoseCitySugarcraft Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 7:13am
post #210 of 212

I just updated my avatar this week, to....drumroll please....
My new biz logo!!!!
I'm going to call my business Toppers Cake Company. The moment I chose the name, the idea for the logo came to me clear as day. I have an artist friend, who was gracious enough to create it for me.
I'm SO happy with it! As soon as the weather cools, I'm also going to create a "dummy cake" version of the logo, and put it in a small display case for my desk, until I can get myself together and open a shop. It will give me plenty of incentive for something to work towards!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%