Boy Did I Mess Up): Sorry Kinda Long

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 11 Jun 2008 , 7:09pm by cakebaker1957

cakebaker1957 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 4

Ok just call me Stupid, i had a wedding cake for July, and the girl booked with me in March , i called her in May and said we need to meet to see what sizes of cake you will need etc, so she never called me , so i called her again and said we really need to schedual to meet and discuss your options she talked a little on the phone , so i told her i could meet her at lunch at our local mall she said ok, well no show so i go to where she works at, she showed me a picture and at that time she didnt know about the grooms cake i said ok, but we really need to set down and talk, this has been going on since May i called and left mess after mess, finally i called her told her i couldnt do her cake due to lack of communication, also at that time she hadnt booked her venu, i called to comfirm this and she hadnt booked at that time last part of May, also im having carpal tunnel problems taking therpy told her i wouldnt get to do her cakes due to different things, gave her another phone# for her to call, Well guess what the lady is going to do her cakes , My daughter didnt think she was getting married because of certain things she would say, she works in retail and my daughter goes in to the shop quite often, but any way she is getting married now im sad cause she just wouldnt return my calls like she should and i didnt want to be stuck 2weeks before the Wedding and not knowing what she wanted Am i stupid or what , It was for 250 guesticon_sad.gif

3 replies
ccr03 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 6:58pm
post #2 of 4

=(

Well, don't worry about. Everything happens for a reason. It's probably best NOT to do a cake for someone that doesn't understand the need to communicate! icon_wink.gif

Just take the night off and eat some bon-bons on the couch icon_smile.gif

chutzpah Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 4

You are doing the right thing. It's pretty obvious that she wasn't interested. You went above and beyong the call of duty trying to contact her.

Shake it off.

cakebaker1957 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 7:09pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks i will go eat some cake or something and try really hard not to be sad, Thanks for the cheering up talk,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%