Is There Topsy Turvy Pans?

Decorating By Evone Updated 12 Jun 2008 , 12:28am by Evone

Evone Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:24pm
post #1 of 6

I was told that they make whimsical or topsy turvy pans is this true and if so where can i find them?

5 replies
Mac Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:29pm
post #2 of 6

Yes, they do make them but I can't remember the company. I will have to look in my ICES convention pamplets.

Evone Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:32pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks so muc let me know I thought they were called something like Fiesta pans???

tdybear1978 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:37pm
post #4 of 6

yes I would like to know this as well

shisharka Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:58pm
post #5 of 6

This was posted here on CC before, I had just bookmarked the site:

Evone Posted 12 Jun 2008 , 12:28am
post #6 of 6

icon_biggrin.gif Oh my gosh you are the best thank you soooooooo much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%