Indiana Jones Cake??????

Decorating By misterc Updated 11 Jun 2008 , 4:18pm by thedessertdiva

misterc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misterc Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 3:44pm
post #1 of 6

My son wants an Indiana Jones bday cake. The last 2 years he has ended up with grocery store cupcakes due to moving so this year I want his cake to be the best! Only problem, I have no ideas for a cake. I know I want it big and really cool but that is about it. If you have any ideas please share!!!!!

5 replies
SuHwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuHwa Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 3:54pm
post #2 of 6

His fedora and a fondant whip would make you the coolest mom around. Indy never goes anywhere without his hat. icon_lol.gif

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 4:01pm
post #3 of 6

ok how about this..... a slight mountain on the cake with a HUGE ball on top... you know the one that chases him? I would also put maybe the hat and a rope or something like that down in the corner. You could do some trees.... and use brown sugar as your sandy road or path for your chasing ball....

such a COOL thought of him wanting this cake... you have to let me know if you take my idea and run with it... I would love to see it in action icon_smile.gif

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 4:05pm
post #4 of 6

You should make a crystal skull for him. Even cooler if you stick those small LED lights so it glows just like in the movie. A jungle theme and of course, a whip and his hat. Maybe do the whip for the border???

misterc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misterc Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 4:07pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks- I like the ideas. I'll have to think on them more.

thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 4:18pm
post #6 of 6

They have lego sets now that are Indiana Jones...SO CUTE!!

You could do a whole Indiana Jones Lego Scene on top of the cake!

My 4 yr old has the legos that are Star Wars...those are awesome too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%