The Perfect Blue-Green Tropical Ocean Icing

Decorating By NikkiDoc Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 11:51pm by 2txmedics

NikkiDoc Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 5:49pm
post #1 of 3

I am making an early Father's Day cake today as a surprise while DH will be out until late tonight. I want to do beachy colors as we have a beach trip coming up and we are all so excited. Also has anyone seen if Wal-Mart carries chocolate sea shells? I live in a small town and that's about my only option for shopping today. icon_eek.gif This was spur of the minute planning! I am trying to come up with something quick with items I have mostly on hand. TIA.

2 replies
kerri729 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 6:28pm
post #2 of 3

I used the Sky blue and added a tiny bit of Kelly Green on my Spongebob cake, I would just play with the colors until you get what you like. I don't think Walmart carries chocolate shells- I wish you lived closer, I keep a bunch of them on hand premade and luster dusted- sorry, can't help you there.

2txmedics Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 11:51pm
post #3 of 3

type in fishing cake, birthday cake...u might find my cake I made...I was in the same bind and new to making used real fishing lures, real sea shells, and etc...I just told them to be careful....ended up using the items to fish her self. I got it all at walmart....was my very first cake like this so it was hit/miss....the woman loved it so much I cant believe I made 55.00 on!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%