Wasc With Carrot Cake?

Baking By Tootall Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 12:35pm by Tootall

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:04pm
post #1 of 4

Ok, I'm a huge fan of the WASC recipe and don't use others very much any more. I'll use it no matter what flavor I'm making. However, I'm making a carrot cake this weekend and I've never used the WASC with carrot cake. I also normally add a box of pudding to the recipe to correspond with the cake flavor.

SO, my question IS, what flavor pudding would I use in carrot cake? Or would this not be good at all? Should I just leave the pudding out this time? I was thinking vanilla... I don't think I've ever seen carrot pudding icon_wink.gif

3 replies
mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:23pm
post #2 of 4

I would use vanilla or french vanilla, just to add a little dimension to carrot cake. I don't think there is a carrot pudding either...and if there was, I'm pretty sure my kids would never eat it! icon_biggrin.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:23pm
post #3 of 4

I would add vanilla, and maybe a jar of baby food carrots instead of part of the extracts...

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:35pm
post #4 of 4

Ok, thanks!! icon_smile.gif That's what I was thinking, but I needed some more opinions before I did it icon_lol.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't eat carrot PUDDING, either. icon_confused.gif Ugh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%