Just Finished My Web Site- Please Look

Decorating By melissaanne Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 5:28am by auntginn

melissaanne Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 2:31am
post #1 of 5

Hi ! I have been busy working on my Web site and I was wondering if you could let me know if it is loading ok and is generally alright to nativate. I don't have it loaded to a public place yet, as I am still organising my kitchen registration and stuff.
Any comments, good or bad are more than welcome.

4 replies
dandelion56602 Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 3:43am
post #2 of 5

It loaded ok for me. One thing I would recommend would be to keep just wedding pictures in one category (grooms cake & possibly bridal showers). I thought it was odd to see wedding and baby shower cakes together. I think celebration would go more w/ bday cakes. Maybe (if you could) have bday, wedding, showers/celebration (baby/bridal). you could always have a misc category (if you don't have enough w/ your software) that could include your figures and holiday and shaped cakes. Just my suggestion

twinsmake5 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 2:51am
post #3 of 5

I clicked on one of your cakes (sydney) the luggage on a map covered board ... it went to another page but nothing loaded.

Your cakes look terrific! Good luck with the website! becky

melissaanne Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 5:16am
post #4 of 5

Thank you for your help twinsmake5 and dandelion56602!

auntginn Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 5:28am
post #5 of 5

It loaded for me just fine, each page loaded as well. I agree with the others that the catagories can be defined better. But one thing about having a website for us is that we constantly change pictures as we develop our skills. Its what keeps people coming back to us.

You'll do just fine otherwise.

Quote by @%username% on %date%