Help Me Please

Decorating By DeniseFL Updated 8 Jun 2008 , 11:20pm by mindywith3boys

DeniseFL Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 10:32pm
post #1 of 5

How do I make these strips on the bottom cake layer??
I heard it's something that you buy and make this "spaguetti alike"from that right??
This picture if from a very talented guy called OLAVO from (if I'm not mistaken) Miles of cakes -florida

4 replies
ac2steachk Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 5

You use a clay gun to make those. They can easily be found in the clay section of Michael's or Hobby Lobby

Doug Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 5

it looks to be made using a clay or sugar crafting gun.--

you can find fairly inexpensive ones in the polymer clay aisle at better craft/hobby shops.

Michaels has them --- and in my area has a 50% off coupon for one item this week.

DeniseFL Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 11:00pm
post #4 of 5

cool! I've got that's good up until saturday..
Will get it for sure!

mindywith3boys Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 11:20pm
post #5 of 5

Makins Clay clay extruder. It's green. I got mine a Hobby Lobby for $24.99 - the 40% off coupon. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%