Color Flow Help Needed Urgently...

Decorating By briannastreats Updated 7 Jun 2008 , 11:12am by briannastreats

briannastreats Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 4:40am
post #1 of 9

Is there any way to get color flow pieces to dry overnight? I waited until the last minute to make spongebob arms and legs, and need them for tomorrow at 2...or does anyone have another suggestion for what I could do???

TIA

8 replies
JoAnnB Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:05am
post #2 of 9

You can put them under a warm light, or in front of a fan, either one might help.

miny Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:21am
post #3 of 9

If they don't dry you can try chocolate, if you put it in the refrigerator they're done in minutes

charlieinMO Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:38am
post #4 of 9

Depending how thick they are you should be fine. I have started laying mine on a cooling rack so the air can circulate underneath it. (Not sure if this helps or not but it makes me feel better lol) Good luck.

KrisD13 Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:57am
post #5 of 9

Just be careful. Any light that you put royal icing, or colorflo under, will bleach the color out in a matter of hours. I had that happen. And there have been other posts about this, too.

AZCakeGirl Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 6:07am
post #6 of 9

If it doesn't work & you are in a desperate situation tomorrow, you could roll out some gumpaste & cut them arms & legs from that.

briannastreats Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 11:12am
post #7 of 9

Thank you so much everyone for your suggestions! I have it under a light right now, but I may switch to chocolate if I absolutely need to. (I think I have the right/similar colors).

Thanks again!!!

post #8 of 9

Thank you so much everyone for your suggestions! I have it under a light right now, but I may switch to chocolate if I absolutely need to. (I think I have the right/similar colors).

Thanks again!!!

post #9 of 9

Thanks again!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%