Help! What Does It Need?

Decorating By ccwkg Updated 8 Jun 2008 , 3:55am by charlieinMO

ccwkg Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 4:30am
post #1 of 4

Ok ladies, I'm running on empty. 4 hours of sleep and I still have another cake to get started on after this one. Not to mention an 8:30 delivery in the morning. AAAKKK! All the lady told me was put on it somewhere Happy Birthday Preston and make the colors green and gold. It is for a graduation/birthday. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

3 replies
charlieinMO Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:32am
post #2 of 4

What if you added some piping to cover the seams between the two colors? EIther a solid line or beads? Good luck and get some sleep! icon_smile.gif

ccwkg Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks Charlie. Unfortunately I couldn't get on here to read your reply. I don't know if it was my computer or the site, but it wasn't going through. Since I did get to read your reply, I have so many idea. Boy, it's amazing what the mind can do when you add 6 hours of sleep. I just wish I would have had them before I had to deliver. Oh well, she was happy, I guess that is all that matters. Thanks again!

charlieinMO Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 3:55am
post #4 of 4

lol, i was having problems getting on here as well. Glad that she liked it and glad you were able to sleep!! Sleep is ALWAYS a good thing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%