Edible Images??

Decorating By BakerzJoy Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 2:06am by BakerzJoy

BakerzJoy Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 5

I am in desperate need to find out if I can get my hands on an edible image of a Mountain Dew label for a grooms cake I have to do in two weeks.
I don't own a printer that will make one, but I would buy one if someone could help me out!
Anyone, please help??

4 replies
Parable Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 3:15am
post #2 of 5

I would think you could find the label somewhere on the internet and then print it out. Then you will have to buy the edible image printer to copy it. Since it is a trademark you won't be able to a grocery store bakery to copy it for you.

veejaytx Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 4:29am
post #3 of 5

I had PM'd Bakersjoy about this, and she has replied that she found someone on ebay who will make her edible image for her.

THEKAKEMAN Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 6:11am
post #4 of 5


I am based in Los Angeles. There is a company here called Decofacil. They do edible images on rice paper or icing. Contact them I am sure they can help you out. The chap to speak to is Miguel

His email is [email protected]

check them out online.

BakerzJoy Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 2:06am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone for your help. You have all been helpful. I have figured out what to do!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%