Need Idea For A 3 Year Old Boy Birthday Cake

Decorating By jessfmaldonado Updated 6 Jun 2008 , 7:27pm by KHalstead

jessfmaldonado Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 4:59pm
post #1 of 7

Okay fellow cakies, My friend wants me to make a cake for her son's bday. The only thing she has given me to go by is that he likes mickey mouse, the color green, the pool, cars, and the beach. She said I do not have to incorporate all of these things but some of them. She really would like Mickey since they are going to Disney the day After. The party is for 20 people. I have no idea what I am going to do, and would appreciate any help!!! Thanks so much!!!

6 replies
jessfmaldonado Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:30pm
post #2 of 7

Any ideas?? Anyone??

myslady Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:56pm
post #3 of 7

what size cake are you planning to do.

you could do a beach/pool theme with mickey there or mickey driving to the beach or just mickey driving

you may want to find out what type of decor your friend is putting up for the party to help you decide what to do

mrsw Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:16pm
post #4 of 7

What about a mouseketeer hat with his name on the back like he'd get at Disney?

babybundt Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:20pm
post #5 of 7

how about mickey lying on the beach under a nice green palm tree......

jessfmaldonado Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:21pm
post #6 of 7

Wow two really good ideas, I just dont know if I can sculpt Mickey. My sculpting skills are not there yet. She gave me total control over this cake, she says she trusts me with whatever I do. I dont know if I would trust myself lol. The hat idea is a great one hmmmm. I actually have no idea what size cake I am going to do, I guess I thought when I come up with a design I will figure that out. I like the idea of Mickey at the beach too. hmmm. I guess my mind is just not wanting to cooperate with this cake.

KHalstead Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:27pm
post #7 of 7

I think the mouseketeer hat is an adorable idea! With like the yellowish gold colored stitched name on the back? Too cool!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%