Friends Of Teekakes Can You Help? Worried...

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 12:36am by Heath

herdream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
herdream Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:53pm
post #91 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

Another member of CC and I were thinking about the hospital but.. I really don't think they would give us any info.

You can try calling the hospital and ask if there is a patient there by her name. I have done that a couple of times, and I get that info. They may not give you much more than that, but at least they will confirm if she is there or not.

If you decide to go that route, here are a couple of numbers to hospitals that are close in that area:

Christus St. John Hospital- (281)333-5503
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- (281)332-2511

There are a couple of others, but these two may be the largest.
I live in Houston which is not too far from Seabrook, if any assistance is needed from me, please let me know!

jenbashore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbashore Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:57pm
post #92 of 157

Giving you a bump.

confectioneista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectioneista Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:06pm
post #93 of 157

Giving you another bump....I don't know her, myself, but I know that if I was MIA, I would appreciate all the concern from everyone here!

toristreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toristreats Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:07pm
post #94 of 157

Here's another bump. I hope she is o.k.

pjmw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjmw Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:10pm
post #95 of 157

yet another bump

Paula

terrier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrier Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:11pm
post #96 of 157

Bump. bump.bump... wishing all is well!

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:14pm
post #97 of 157

sad situation.. .she was awesome during Secret Santa, and yes she always replied to PM's I have sent her in the past, I would definitely say out of character.... I pray she is ok!

MeMo07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MeMo07 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:16pm
post #98 of 157

Is anyone who knows her info calling around? If so, let us know so we don't have 20 people calling the hospital/police asking about her....that'd probably look strange. icon_smile.gif

thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:16pm
post #99 of 157

Wasn't there a member that was taking a cross country RV trip during this time? I'm hoping it was lea, and we all just forgot...

Please keep all of us posted on how she is. Maybe, oh please maybe, she just decided to take a break.

She is in our prayers.

ashcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashcake Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 10:05pm
post #100 of 157

just giving a bump to keep it on top. hope someone hears from her soon!

mayamia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mayamia Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 10:09pm
post #101 of 157

well I do not know this lady neither, but does my heart fo out to her and her family, hope everithing is ok and she is just taking some time off.

I love the way you guys respond to this matter , I am so happy and proud to belong to this forum, I can absolutely feel the love and concern.

Keep us inform please

Swede-cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Swede-cakes Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 10:38pm
post #102 of 157

Didn't see the thread anymore on the home page, so hope this *bump* helps get it back there.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 11:33pm
post #103 of 157

Has anyone found out where she lives yet to go to her house and check on her?

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 11:35pm
post #104 of 157

Has anyone found out where she lives yet to go to her house and check on her?

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 11:52pm
post #105 of 157

Ok update people..

I talked to another friend of hers.... She seems to think all is well.. that is all I can say at this moment.. hopefully Lea will come online and see how worried we are and take care of our worries...

I'm sorry but this is all the info I have at this time icon_sad.gif

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 11:56pm
post #106 of 157

Any news yet?

I highly recommend calling the hospitals first. They will tell you if so-and-so is in the hospital although not much more than that. At least this will eliminate something before contacting the police.

Also, I don't think a wellness check can be done because she's not under the court's protection, etc. So a missing person's report would have to be filed. The police force here won't just stop by and check on a regular person unless they've been filed missing.

I really hope she's just on vacation but I'm sure she'll love to know how much everyone's concerned.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 11:58pm
post #107 of 157

Well there is that old cliche: No news is good news!

I hope she gets on here soon, then we can scold her for making us worry like this...ya know, like our parents did when we were out past curfew! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif JUST KIDDING! I really do hope she gets on here soon though!

Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 12:35am
post #108 of 157

Bump for ya Lea.Come back girl. We love ya.

wgoat5 Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 12:35am
post #109 of 157
Quote:

Ok update people..

I talked to another friend of hers.... She seems to think all is well.. that is all I can say at this moment.. hopefully Lea will come online and see how worried we are and take care of our worries...

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 12:55am
post #110 of 157
Quote:

Quote:

Ok update people..

TKS for the update.

Mike

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 2:21am
post #111 of 157

OH, good, I'm glad that you can relax a little! Glad to hear she is OK and just MIA.

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 4:55am
post #112 of 157
Quote:

Quote:

Ok update people..

Late chiming in here but I hope she has been ok and glad to hear that you spoke to someone else that knows her.

jlvmorales Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlvmorales Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:01am
post #113 of 157

Bumping this up...maybe she's on vacation and is not checking email or phones. I do that sometimes.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:18am
post #114 of 157
Quote:

Quote:

Ok update people..

Well at least she is ok!..

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:24am
post #115 of 157

Alright this just made my heart jump into my throat.... Not that this would happen to any of our cake friends but today I had one of the worst experiences of my life...

Tomorrow is my wedding day and I find out today that there is a 5 hour stand off with my ex-boyfriend and best friend... they are married... long story short he called the cops this morning said he shot and killed his wife... 3:30pm another shot was fired inside the house and the cops finally busted in to find both of them dead... they were pronounced at the scene... now I have to comfort her daughter thru all this as she had to go identify them and pick up the animals right after it happened... I also had to make that call to her to inform her it was infact her mother and step father this was all about....

I truely hope everything is alright with Lea... I thought I had her on my myspace but either I did and she's removed herself or she was never there and I'm just imagining it... either way my prayers go out to her as a death in the family is very hard to deal with and I hope she's doing well!!!

auntiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntiecake Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 5:33am
post #116 of 157

Oh my, I just saw this thread and hope all is well. I broke my leg in Feb and wasn't able to get to the computer for quite awhile. Hope it is nothing serious and that she contacts someone soon! My thoughts and prayers are with her.

southerncake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southerncake Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 3:04pm
post #117 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGoodies

Alright this just made my heart jump into my throat.... Not that this would happen to any of our cake friends but today I had one of the worst experiences of my life...

Tomorrow is my wedding day and I find out today that there is a 5 hour stand off with my ex-boyfriend and best friend... they are married... long story short he called the cops this morning said he shot and killed his wife... 3:30pm another shot was fired inside the house and the cops finally busted in to find both of them dead... they were pronounced at the scene... now I have to comfort her daughter thru all this as she had to go identify them and pick up the animals right after it happened... I also had to make that call to her to inform her it was infact her mother and step father this was all about....

I truely hope everything is alright with Lea... I thought I had her on my myspace but either I did and she's removed herself or she was never there and I'm just imagining it... either way my prayers go out to her as a death in the family is very hard to deal with and I hope she's doing well!!!

Oh my gosh Becky, this is awful! My prayers are with you and your friends/family.

confectioneista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectioneista Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 3:07pm
post #118 of 157

Becky, my heart goes out to you and to the daughter. I can't even begin to imagine what either of you must be going through, and on the eve of your wedding. May God be your comfort and your strength (and your joy) during this time that should be a joyous occasion for you.

On that note, I hope Lea is well and her family.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 6:31pm
post #119 of 157

Sorry Becky..... icon_redface.gif

wgoat5 Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 11:32pm
post #120 of 157

I am sorry Becky... many prayers sent

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%