Great Deal!!!!!

Decorating By subaru Updated 5 Jun 2008 , 4:46pm by acookieobsession

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 6

I thought I'd pass on a great deal I got.
I read a post on here a couple of weeks ago about fondantsource.com.
I went on that site and got a great deal on Americolor .75 oz gel paste colors. I got 41 colors for 34.99. regular price was 69.99.
Also, as the person that posted before stated, if you type in "cakecentral" in the coupon code you will receive 10% off. What a great deal!!! I ordered a few other items, and was very pleased with the service. I received my order in just a few days. (4 or 5 I can't remember exactly).
Thought y'all might want to give it a try.
Here is the link to the site:
http://www.fondantsource.com/index.html

5 replies
jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 6

The site that Subaru is talking about is fondantsource . com.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 4:11pm
post #3 of 6

I was the one that posted about the coupon. I'm glad you ordered! I have nothing but good things to say about them icon_smile.gif

jsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsmith Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 4:24pm
post #4 of 6

I ordered from fondant source too and was very happy. The owner himself called me to let me know something I had ordered wouldn't be in for a couple of days.
I'm a little disappointed that Cakecentral is blocking their site and replacing it with an ad for Global sugar art. I love Global sugar art too but this used to be a great place to hear about new websites and deals. Now I have to type the names of certain sites carefully in order for it to even show up in a post.

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 4:33pm
post #5 of 6

Yeah, I'm really dissapointed with that too. I just wanted to share a good deal with everyone else. I thought that was what CC was all about.

acookieobsession Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acookieobsession Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 4:46pm
post #6 of 6

Well I would imagine that CC receives some sort of funding or agreed to a contract with GSA. I mean they have to pay for the site somehow...I think there are often agreements like that between businesses....

Julia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%