Have My Tax Id Now, Where Can I Get It Satin Ice Wholesale??

Business By CAKESHERWAY Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 1:24pm by MichelleM77

CAKESHERWAY Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CAKESHERWAY Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 2:38am
post #1 of 11

Is there somewhere were I can get this stuff chea[er now? If not, where is it the cheapest to get it at retail?? I have a massive wedding coming up and could use some helpful tips. Thanks!

10 replies
CakeryBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeryBakery Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 2:40am
post #2 of 11

you can order directly from Satin Ice

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 12:25am
post #3 of 11

ck products ... I have heard that into the oven actually has the best prices on Satin Ice...I wouldn't know. I am commited to massa tacino.

jessieb578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessieb578 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 3:51pm
post #4 of 11

CakeryBakery - I actually called Satin Ice last week and the woman told me to find a retailer! Do you order wholesale from them?

Thanks!

harlemcakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harlemcakelady Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:55pm
post #5 of 11

Contact David Rosen's Bakery supply in Brooklyn. They will deliver to you

Minimum order is $250.00.

350 Meserole Street
New York, NY 11026

Customer Service
  Telephone:   1 718 381 0600   
  Telephone:     1 718 381 0601
  FAX:   1 718 456 7699   
  E-mail: [email protected]
www.davidrosenbakerysupply.com

southerncake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southerncake Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 1:46am
post #6 of 11

I order from CK Products; however, you have to prove you have a storefront to get an account. I tried ordering directly from Satin Ice and it never happened. If you do set up an account with CK, just always make sure you place your order way ahead of time, as sometimes they are really slow!

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 2:03am
post #7 of 11

Anyone can order directly from SatinIce, but you must buy it by the case (40 lbs - any combination of colors).

They do not have online ordering. You must call them directly (see their contact info at www.rolledfondant.com )

The first order will be shipped COD, which means you must pay the delivery agent (I think they use FedEx).

They are located in upstate NY, and I live in PA. I got mine the next day.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

doitallmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doitallmom Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 2:40am
post #8 of 11

Congrats on getting your tax i.d, cakesherway. I can't really be of any help. When I looked up the prices for Satin Ice direct, I didn't see where you could buy wholesale and it ended up being cheaper to buy retail after shipping charges. I'd love to know what you find out.

meancat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meancat Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:18pm
post #9 of 11

I buy satin ice from Into the Oven. They are by far the cheapest and delivery is super quick.

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:37pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by meancat

I buy satin ice from Into the Oven. They are by far the cheapest and delivery is super quick.

You took the words right out of my mouth.....or maybe off my fingers .icon_confused.gif

Cheapest on most products and always the cheapest shipping charges for me. They really are fast!

www.into the oven.com

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 1:24pm
post #11 of 11

I think Into The Oven is starting wholesale pricing too. It was talked about on their forum, so joint there and then click on the Announcements, then General Announcements. It said they have wholesale pricing on all fondant. I can'[t buy wholesale yet, but ITO has the best prices that I have found on SI.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%