Where To Buy Sleeved Cake Fillings In Ontario, Canada??

Decorating By tracey1970 Updated 5 Jun 2008 , 7:35pm by tracey1970

tracey1970 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 12:33am
post #1 of 6

Well, now that I can get Satin Ice (in Canadian dollars with low shipping - yay!), I have turned my attention to all these sleeved fillings I've heard so much about. I order a fair bit from Golda's kitchen, which is just outside Toronto. However, they don't have sleeved fillings. As I live in a small town, none of the grocery or bulk stores sell anything like this. I am wondering if there is a Canadian seller with reasonable shipping rates from whom I can order some. Or is there a shop I can go to (I live just over an hour from the Toronto area, so I could get to that area if necessary)?? Thanks! icon_lol.gif

5 replies
cjmommy Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 1:19am
post #2 of 6

I'm not sure if I'll be of any help because I don't know what sleeved fillings are, but I shop at McCall's in Toronto (Etobicoke) for cake supplies. You can shop online too. They might also know where to get what you're looking for.

HTH. icon_biggrin.gif

tracey1970 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 11:38am
post #3 of 6

cjmommy - I have checked their website in the past, but not for awhile. I didn't think they had any. I also got the impression that their site was leaning more toward business sales only (i.e. bakeries, etc.). Maybe I misread that??? Thanks.

Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks again.

terrier Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 12:02pm
post #4 of 6

You should try http://www.dawnfoods.com

really good products and the base office is in Toronto...I think

Cheers,
ally

cjmommy Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 12:31pm
post #5 of 6

I've never shopped online at McCall's, but have shopped in store without a problem. They have classes and a bakery too so I don't think it's just for businesses.

tracey1970 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 7:35pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks to both of you. I'll poke my nose around and check out these places.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%