Shattered Into A Thousand Pieces!

Decorating By SugarMama602 Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 11:46pm by antonia74

SugarMama602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarMama602 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 11:40pm
post #1 of 2

I bought my cake supply store's very last bottle of Princess Cake & Cookie flavoring...I was so excited to try it...and I felt so smug because they has JUST started carrying it and they were almost out already...

And then I was babysitting my 1 month-old niece...I had her in one arm and her bottle in the other. I turned to get a towel and I knocked the glass bottle of Princess off the counter and I couldn't attempt to catch it because both of my hands were full. The whole thing happened in slow motion (**picture me here yelling Nooooooo in that distorted slowed-down voice**). It shattered into a thousand pieces before I even got to OPEN it.

I put the baby down and went in there to clean it up and it smelled like HEAVEN. If I wasn't afraid of getting glass shards in my tongue I would have licked it up off the ground!

So now I have to wait for them to get another shipment in before I can even try it. icon_cry.gif

1 reply
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 11:46pm
post #2 of 2

Awww! icon_cry.gif Well, at least you protected the right delicate package. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%