Tilting Cake Stand

Decorating By superstar Updated 8 Aug 2008 , 9:56pm by superstar

superstar Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 10:26pm
post #1 of 14

Is there any chance you could get the tilting cake stand for a top tier? icon_smile.gif it is from CelCakes #CS09 & the replacement pins(3) #CS14.

Maybe there is a US manufacturer who makes a similar item, I have long admired these stands & would love to purchase one. Please see what you can do.

13 replies
AlanT Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 12:50pm
post #2 of 14

I used to carry them but there were very expensive. I have found a new source in England and I will see if I can't get a dozen shipped to me. It may take a while.
I'll keep you posted. Alan

superstar Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 10:57pm
post #3 of 14

Thanks so much Alan, I absolutely want one.

superstar Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 11:49pm
post #4 of 14

I was just reading on page 2 about the same thing & I see there is a company called Display Designs in the UK that is not so expensive as some of the others, their prices are roughly abot $32.00 which is very reasonable, could you look into them supplying you at wholesale perhaps.

AlanT Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 1:04pm
post #5 of 14

Yes, I will check with them. Unfortunately, shipping from the UK is very expensive and the sterling pound is 2x the value of the US dollar. I'll keep you posted. Alan

fluttercakes Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 8:01pm
post #6 of 14

Any updates? These look so amazing!

sugaah Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 8:08pm
post #7 of 14

what is the tilted cake stand?

AlanT Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 11:36pm
post #8 of 14

No response yet from two manufacturers. I'll keep trying! Alan

superstar Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 12:27am
post #9 of 14

Thanks so much for your efforts Alan, I definately want one. I always have & thanks for keeping us posted.

Superstar2 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 12:56am
post #10 of 14

I too wouldn't mind a tilting stand. Please keep me posted. Thanks.

fluttercakes Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 1:08am
post #11 of 14

Definitely! There are just so many possibilities! Can't wait!

superstar Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:31pm
post #12 of 14

sugaah, it is a stand that tilts forward, makes a lovely display for your top ties or a dummy. Alan Dunn uses them a lot in his books.

AlanT Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 8:02pm
post #13 of 14

The tilting stands have finally arrived and are on the website. Look for items 21876, 21877.

Thank you again for your patience while I tried getting these new products.

superstar Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 9:56pm
post #14 of 14

Thank you Alan.

Quote by @%username% on %date%