Quick, Simple Yet Awesome? Any Ideas??

Decorating By Joyp Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 9:50pm by Amia

Joyp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joyp Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 5

Hey everyone!

I am really in a spot right now! My boyfriend's bday is tomorrow and the cake i originally planned isnt going to be working out.... I have already made the cake but have NO clue on what to decorate it with. I only have white, red, yellow and blue fondant...NO BLACK! icon_sad.gif
Anyways...I got into car accident and for right now I cant get to the cake store to get everything that I WAS gonna use for thie cake....so now im stuck and I only have 4 hrs to complete it.....any ideas would be SOOOO appreciated!! I dont know what to do!

Thnks so much everyone!

Jen

4 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:00pm
post #2 of 5

Can you tell me some specifics on your bf's likes/hobbies etc? Then I can brainstorm with you.

Joyp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joyp Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:10pm
post #3 of 5

Well he like poker and darts (was gonna do a dart board cake)....he likes kayaking and things like that. I was thinking of trying something more genaric tho like an abstract pattern or something like that instead of a theme....but i just dont know icon_sad.gif(

thank for your help tho!

any and all ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Jen

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:51pm
post #4 of 5

what about a mosaic?? Those are always cool!! Although I think a dart board would be really cool and you have all the perfect colors for it too!!! You don't HAVE to have black to do the dart board, they come in all different colors.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 9:50pm
post #5 of 5

You could do a plaid design too. Or just stripes in varying widths. Or if you have some cutters (or ever if you don't) you could do a mod design with squares.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%