Need Some Ideas For Travel Bridal Shower

Decorating By disneynutbsv Updated 5 Jun 2008 , 12:03pm by disneynutbsv

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 3:51pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing the cake for a friends Bridal Shower. She is honeymooning at Disney and on the Disney cruise line (lucky her!). Anyhow, I'm trying to come up with something to do for the cake! I would love ideas!
Anyone?

3 replies
beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:38pm
post #2 of 4

I love this cake posted the other day by minie http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1228131 You could scale it down, of course! icon_smile.gif

justgale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justgale Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 1:36am
post #3 of 4

How about doing a suitcase cake, with stickers on it from where they are going on the cruise? or Disney stickers with travel brochures, sunglasses, tickets and a camera on top. Or you could do it like a shoebox cake and have stuff for the honeymoon spilling out of it. If you wanted to go a bit funnier have the lid smashing down on the wedding cake. (They loved it so much they wanted to take it with them) Ok as you can tell I'm tired and the ideas are starting to run wild. Here is a beatiful suitcase wedding cake by Kaz79 http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_161123.html you could always put mickey mouse ears on the bride and groom. icon_biggrin.gif Anyway HTH Be sure to post pictures on whatever you decide.

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 12:03pm
post #4 of 4

That suitcase is adorable! Actually her mom called me yesterday and she wants a 10" and 8" and then Mickey ears on a top tier covered in drop flowers.....Her colors are pink, blac & white.

Am I responsible to purchase the topper? Or should that be something she does? She wants a mickey/minnie wedding topper underneath that upper tier.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%