Is There An English Version Of Crisco?

Decorating By mckaren Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 7:50am by mckaren

mckaren Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 5:52pm
post #1 of 3

I'm wondering what we can get in England that is the same as Crisco/shortening that I can use to try it in buttercream and mmf. Anybody know?

Karen x

2 replies
JanH Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 3

Trex or white flora. icon_smile.gif

Here's a similar post:


mckaren Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:50am
post #3 of 3

Thank you very much. I'll look into the white flora but after reading the other thread I think I'll just leave the trex for when I need to grease the worktop only!!!

Karen x

Quote by @%username% on %date%