Buffalo Cake Decorators!!

Decorating By CelebrationCakery Updated 13 Jun 2008 , 6:47am by tashei

CelebrationCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationCakery Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 6

Hello all!
I live in Eastern NY and have a nephew who is graduating from High School at the end of the month. I am feeling bad that I just do not want to travel the 6 hour ride with a pretty cake and two little princesses and would rather my sister-in-law buy a cake from one of my fellow Cake Central friends.

If you are interested in making a cake for my nephew for the 28th of June please let me know....She lives in the Getzville area of Buffalo. At this time I am unsure of what she is planning to do right now for the cake but I did let her know that I would see if one of you would be available...so it is not a definate at this point but I would like to give her options. I will be more than happy to make all of the edible decor for the cake...at least then I can put my work into it too!!!

Wishing you all well on this beautiful day!!! And thanks in advance!

5 replies
CelebrationCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationCakery Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 6:36pm
post #2 of 6

bumping

Petit-four Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Petit-four Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 9:25pm
post #3 of 6

Christian -- I hope you find someone. I know that area well, but don't know a private cake decorator.

You could try DiCamillo's bakery -- they are very well regarded. I went to school with some of the kids, and we got our wedding cake from there. Or ask them if they can suggest a private baker.

http://www.dicamillobakery.com/

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 12:47pm
post #4 of 6

Bump!

I'm not near Buffalo to help, but I'm curious to see who all is in Upstate... Greetings to all from Utica!

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 1:13pm
post #5 of 6

Seeing the title of your post the first thing that came to mind was. WOW That would be cool. Wonder what a Buffalo cake would look like? Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

tashei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tashei Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 6:47am
post #6 of 6

Hi Christian,
I am in the same area as your nephew. Do you have any idea what they are looking for? I may be able to help.You can email me at [email protected] and I'll see if I may be able to help out.
Sharon

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%