Happy Anniversary To Me!! Sorry!

Lounge By mommicakes Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 8:15pm by ziggytarheel

mommicakes Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 11:55am
post #1 of 5

Just needed to vent, we will see if DH actually remembers to do something today when he gets home from work today. tapedshut.gif 19 years, waahooo! party.gif this is sort of a biggie for us, my oldest daughter graduates in 9 days, party.gificon_lol.gif I didn't think this day would make it here. Next year will be fun too, I get to have a very big party, EVEN A NEW CAKE!!!!
thanks for listening. icon_redface.gif

4 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 11:57am
post #2 of 5

Congratulations!!! 19 years is amazing!

I hope your husband remembers...I programmed our anniversary into my husband's phone so he'll get a message about it the day before icon_biggrin.gif Funny how they can remember the specs on a car they'll never own, or statistics for a ball player, but they can't remember birthdays or anniversaries.

Shamitha Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:35pm
post #3 of 5

Congratulations party.gif . I hope he remembers & has planned a suprise for you icon_smile.gif . Wow 19 years, that's wonderful! My hubby reminds me everyday the date of our wedding. We'll be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary in July icon_biggrin.gif

mkolmar Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:45pm
post #4 of 5

Happy Anniversary! I hope he remembers too (and gets you something really nice)

ziggytarheel Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 8:15pm
post #5 of 5

I don't think my husband is the forgetting kind, but I know plenty of men whose brains don't work that way. But my husband never has a chance to forget, because I bring up the question, "What do you want to do for OUR anniversary?"

I figure it is an US thing, so we should talk about it. And if part of my job in the US is to be the reminder, I wouldn't mind. I do know when I've thought that other people would remember something important to me, they've often let me down. I've learned to either mention it, or be okay with them not remembering, because it isn't really a measure of a relationship.

Quote by @%username% on %date%