Barney Cake

Decorating By arwa Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 6:45am by edith123

arwa Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 7:11am
post #1 of 7

I have an open book cake with Barney characters due on thrus.

My client wants me to create a short story mentioning Birthday, The boy's name,that he's turning 2 and Barney n friends. Im horrible at creating stories.

Anyone with any ideas. It needs to be abt 4-5 lines.

TIA,
Arwa

6 replies
millionairess Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 7:55am
post #2 of 7

How about :

Its "Birthday boys name" birthday today! He is turning 2 and guess who is here to celebarate with him? Barney and friends!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY " name"

Its only 3 lines but thats all i got! HTH

arwa Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 8:01am
post #3 of 7

Forgot to mention, She wanted something more on the lines of Once upon a time.....

arwa Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 11:07am
post #4 of 7

Anyone?????

DianeLM Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:22pm
post #5 of 7

How is writing a story your responsibility as a cake decorator?? If she wants a story on the cake, let her provide the story. I think it's admirable of you to want to accomodate her wishes, but it seems an unreasonable request. If she can't come up with anything, let HER hit up her own online community for ideas. icon_wink.gifthumbs_up.gif

arwa Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 6:00am
post #6 of 7

hahaha..... i shld have told her to provide me with it... but now tht i said tht i'll do it, I dont wanna back off....

This is what i came up with... I would be doing like a garden background on the page of the book n have barney, his friends n the little boy sitting on a picnic mat or something on the same lines....

This is what i plan to write " Once upon a time, Barney, Baby Bop n BJ went to the garden. It was Zee's 2nd Birthday Party. They played games, sung songs n had a blast "

Now u know how bad i am...... plssssssss someone help me!

edith123 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 6:45am
post #7 of 7

"ONCE UPON A TIME A BOY (HIS NAME) WAS TURNING TWO, AND GUESS WHO CAME TO CELEBRATE WITH ME AND YOU?"

"BARNEY"
KIND OF LONG, BUT i HOPE IT HELPS! LET ME KNOW!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%