Looking For Gumpaste Tulip Instructions

Decorating By deliciously_decadent Updated 29 Jun 2008 , 6:26am by deliciously_decadent

deliciously_decadent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deliciously_decadent Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 3:08am
post #1 of 7

Hi everyone I am trying to find instructions on how to make tulips with a tulip cutter set (medium and large 3 petal cutter) I only need the flower head not a stem. If you could help I would be so happy!!

6 replies
BigTexinWV Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BigTexinWV Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 5:52pm
post #2 of 7

bump! I want to know too!

NrsL22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NrsL22 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 1:39am
post #3 of 7

I made some gumpaste tulips, don't know if its what you want, but I ordered the turkish tulip set from Global sugar art. I cut them out, veined them then put the 3 first petals in a egg carton evenly spaced,then done the next 3 and put them inbetween the first ones. I then used paper towel to seperate them while they dried.I just wanted the flower head also. Don't know if this will help or not or if its what you wanted. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
The cake is in my photos if you want to look at the tulips.

deliciously_decadent Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 1:50am
post #4 of 7

thanks that sounds like what i was after! how do i see your pics?

NrsL22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NrsL22 Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 12:21am
post #5 of 7

Just click on my photo button in the box with my reply

deliciously_decadent Posted 7 Jun 2008 , 12:36am
post #6 of 7

Thanks for that, I did figure it out earlier but forgot to say so! icon_biggrin.gif so thabks for your trouble to let me know

deliciously_decadent Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 6:26am
post #7 of 7

just wanted to thank you for your help as the cake is now completed (in my pictures) and the bride to be and groom to be (for engagement) loved it and now have another order for more as a client saw all the tulips drying in the egg cartons and loved them and she wants them too!!! thanks heaps guys!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%