Hot Springs, Ar

Lounge By DaisyLisa17 Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 5:19pm by tracycakes

DaisyLisa17 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 2:20am
post #1 of 4

Hello all,

My DH and I are taking a trip to Hot Springs next week for our 2 year anniversary. Has anyone been? Can anyone offer any suggestions on what to do while we are there? I found a winery thats there that I would like to visit, has anyone been there?

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks yall! icon_lol.gif

3 replies
tracycakes Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:33pm
post #2 of 4

There are a ton of things to do in Hot Springs. Go to and they have a bunch of things listed.

There are 3 lakes in the area so there is always boating and fishing. Lake Ouachita (pronounced wash-i-ta) is one of the top diving lakes in the country to you like to go diving.

The bathhouses are there so you can get a massage and bath. Lots of places have packages for that.

Of course, lots of eating and shopping. Magic Springs theme park and Crystal Falls water park are there. Garvan Woodland Gardens is a beautiful woodland area that is awesome! Lots of historical sites in the area. Oaklawn Park has horse racing but since it has finished here, I believe they still have gambling there for other horse races.

There are live shows and entertainment.Be sure to look online because there is a ton of stuff to do. Hope you have a great time!

DaisyLisa17 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:46pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for all the great suggestions! From that website there sounds like there is so much to do. I've heard its a great town to visit.

Thanks again!

tracycakes Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 5:19pm
post #4 of 4

There is a lot of stuff to do. I haven't been down for the weekend in a few years but I need to go back. I know lots of stuff has been added. We actually really like The Bath House Show. It's really quirky and it's been several years since I've seen but they have always had really great performers and it was a very entertaining show. The lakes are awesome too!

Have a great time!

Quote by @%username% on %date%