Sweetex From Into The Oven?

Business By strawberry0121 Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 10:05pm by MichelleM77

strawberry0121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strawberry0121 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:27am
post #1 of 10

I am interested in using Sweetex for my frostings. I don't really have room to store a huge vat of shortening, but my business is really starting to take off, so I want to be able to offer the best product I can make while still having home-style flavor.

Anyway, does anyone have experience with this company? I think I have heard of them before, but have never ordered anything from them. Their price was better than many of the others that I found through Google. Thanks!

9 replies
bizcocho Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizcocho Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:36am
post #2 of 10

I ordered 3 pans from them and a nail tip. The service was fast. I got it sooner than expected. I was pleased with them and will order again.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 2:13am
post #3 of 10

I love Into The Oven. I believe they are CC members too. I now order my Satin Ice fondant from them because they have the best prices, including shipping, that I have found. I think I get it in like 3 days too.

jonicca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonicca Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 2:25am
post #4 of 10

ITO is great!!! There are a lot of CC members over there as well. They shipping is very reasonable and super fast. Every order I've pleced has shipped the ssme day and I've recieved it the next day (I live not too far away). Check their shipping map. And the box of shortening is not that big, I just got my first box of Sweetex today and its approx 13" wide x 13" tall x 11" deep. It will easily fit on my shelf at home.

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 6:30pm
post #5 of 10

not only that but they have sales too. i love sales icon_biggrin.gif

mssweetie24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mssweetie24 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 9:36pm
post #6 of 10

I love their site they are quick with their shipping and quick to respond to any question you may have about any product. They have such wonderful service. I order from them all the time. I love it. thumbs_up.gif

MichelleM77 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 9:44pm
post #7 of 10

So far I've only ordered SI fondant, but I have a growing wish list with them!

justme50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justme50 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 3:22pm
post #8 of 10

I've been shopping at intotheoven for about a year and have been very pleased.

Their fondant prices are cheaper than anyone I've found and they beat everyone's shipping charges by quite a bit. I know global sugar art has 25% off, but even with the discount, their price is still higher and intotheoven's shipping is about $7 less for me!

Great prices, reasonable shipping (a rarity these days!) and customer service that just can't be beat!

Also, if you go to their website and download this month's flyer you can get the code for their June sale....an additional 10% off choco-pan the first half of the month, then 10% off fondant for the second half!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 8:57pm
post #9 of 10

I can't recommend them enough they are my faavorite online company to deal with! They always have the best prices for what I need!

MichelleM77 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 10:05pm
post #10 of 10

Now if only they would sell it in smaller containers! I can't shell out that much for something that I've never used before and don't know if I will like. Come on Into The OVen, give us 5 lbs or something! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%