Cheesecake Flavored Cake????

Decorating By notjustcake Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 10:16pm by gateauxdamour

notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:21pm
post #1 of 7

I'm looking to see if anybody has or knows of a good recipe, lady looking for a cheesecake flavored filling or cake?

Thank you in advance also my computer was infected by serious spyware so while it's getting fixed I'll be checking this post later sorry if I don't reply so fast please be patient.

6 replies
ziggytarheel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ziggytarheel Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 7

I can't tell you how this turned out, because the cake is in my freezer at the moment, but I made a white cake mix and added cheesecake pudding and a little caramel coffee creamer. It smelled heavenly!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:29pm
post #3 of 7

I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard others say that the LorAnn flavoring is really good. I believe there's a cheesecake flavor and you can add that to buttercream or maybe the batter of a yellow cake.

I'm sure there's somebody here on CC who must have tried this and can let you know first hand.

notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:31pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks I didn't think of the adding the flavoring and probably the cheesecake pudding too!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 11:23pm
post #5 of 7

Ooh, the pudding is a great idea!

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 11:54am
post #6 of 7

I have seen a chocolate layer cake with a layer of cheesecake in between. They bake the cheesecake in the same size cakepan....I would probably put a layer of ganache between cheesecake and cake. Of course I would chill the finished product as well.

gateauxdamour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateauxdamour Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 10:16pm
post #7 of 7

Cheesecake Lorann oil is delicious! I have a dram bottle in the cabinet and let me tell you, a little goes a long way! I've added some to buttercream icing and it is divine!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%