A Special Thank You To Wgoat5 Re: Td #3

Decorating By Sugar_Plum_Fairy Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 2:04am by mkolmar

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 8:56pm
post #1 of 9

I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate all that Christi/wgoat5 did for this last throwdown.

She really poured a lot of her heart into this - giving us participants a lot of encouragement and clarification when we asked (re: rules, deadlines, etc.) and she kept the poll posts bumped when they started to 'disappear' in the plethora of posts made under the General topic in the forums.

And don't forget, her own TD had been cancelled due to sad and unforseen circumstances which happened to her opponent in TD #2. And similarly, during the preparation for TD #3, TeeKakes had personal issues dealt to her which had to be addressed and Christi 'covered' for her as much as possible. Thankfully, Lea/Teekakes was able to post for her contestants in time for the start of TD #3, but it was iffy for a while.

I think wgoat5 deserves a round of applause!

Thanks so much again, Christi. I truly appreciate your help and encouragement before, during and after this TD. I think you made it a lot easier for Marthajo1 and myself to 'compete'.

8 replies
Batter-UpBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Batter-UpBakery Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 9:40pm
post #2 of 9

I agree!!!! Thanks Christi

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:21pm
post #3 of 9

bump

coreenag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coreenag Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:30pm
post #4 of 9

Thanks Christi! It is people like you on that make this site so invaluable for so many!

chaniliz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaniliz Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:30pm
post #5 of 9

I love the TD an eventhough I'm wat behind to participate in one. I love to read the treads. Keep them coming.
Lizzie

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:40pm
post #6 of 9

I whole heartedly agree! Christi is one of the sweetest, most wonderful people on this site. Thank you for all your hard work, Christi!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 11:24pm
post #7 of 9

Aww Grace anybody would of done it icon_smile.gif .. such a sweet gesture and I loved doing it!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you all for participating..

I just hope Lea is ok!!!

And you all are JUST as sweet if not sweeter

MUUUWWWAHHHHH (big ole country friendly kisses and hugs to ya's icon_biggrin.gif )

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 11:45pm
post #8 of 9

And I wanted to add... Playinwithsugar (Theresa) had a family function to go to on Saturday. So she absolutely could not finalize her TD... but she is amazing.. not only is she amazing for doing something she didn't have to but she is an amazing friend also icon_smile.gif .. She never fails to offer some of the best advice!!

Thank you Theresa for doing the TD's with us!!!!!!

((((((((((hugs))))))) my friend ya know I wuv ya!!!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 2:04am
post #9 of 9

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!!!!!!
The board wouldn't be the same without you. We appreciate all you do.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%