Male 16Th Birthday Cake Or Cookie

Decorating By Mombo Updated 31 May 2008 , 2:15pm by MikeRowesHunny

Mombo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mombo Posted 31 May 2008 , 1:55pm
post #1 of 3

Hey,
I am new to this site, I am making a cake or cookies for a boys 16 birthday, any ideas?? He runs cross country and loves to play video games. I am even interested in a generic type idea for a young man
HELP!!! icon_confused.gif

2 replies
Joybeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joybeth Posted 31 May 2008 , 2:10pm
post #2 of 3

Well I have a 16 year old cousin and for his birthday I made a monster truck crushing cars on the road, since he was getting his license. Probably not the most original idea. lol! Hey you could do a two tiered cake with a boy running down the side with a mario or video game background. Sort of like he is the guy in the game. Just an idea. lol!

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 31 May 2008 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 3

My son is 16 in 2 weeks, and he hates everything but chocolate cake and chocolate buttercream - so I'm struggling to know what to do too! I've decided to do a round chocolate cake filled and covered with chocolate ganache with Maltesers (malt balls - his very favourite candy!), covering the entire cake, with a gumpaste 16 and his name on wires stuck into the cake. I did this cake last year for a 16 year old boy who wasn't really interested in cake either - I think this is basic, but good for a 16 yr old boy!

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_643103.html

There are lots of game console cakes on here if you search in the galleries - good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%