New Camera

Decorating By ALVARGA Updated 31 May 2008 , 7:39am by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

ALVARGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALVARGA Posted 31 May 2008 , 2:26am
post #1 of 2

Hubby just bought me a new digital, nothing wrong with the old one but I guess it's a guy thing. You know, more megapixels, something stabitlity, etc., etc.... Anyway we give the old one to daughter. I made some beautiful cookies cut like dresses and shoes and decorated with fondant, royal icing, dragees, pearls..the works. Take a pic to post but it won't upload. Figure I was doing something wrong but did not have a chance to play with it. Made a birthday cake yesterday and wanted to post a pic tonite. Tried that and it didn't work. After many repeated attempts I finally figure out that the megabytes are too big on the new camera and they won't load!!!!!! What am I going to do?????????????? I asked him if it is the camera or the card. It's the camera. I love him but ya know.............

1 reply
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 31 May 2008 , 7:39am
post #2 of 2

Did the new camera come with a disc so you could download the software to download the photos? That was the first thing I thought of. With more megapixels you probably need to use different software, but then again I'm no expert.

As a matter of fact I have to get a new camera myself as my current one just stopped working like somebody flicked a switch. No warning just won't power up no matter which battery I use - I have more than one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%