I Need Your Brilliant Minds To Help Me

Baking By aliciaL_77 Updated 30 May 2008 , 11:32pm by aliciaL_77

aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 30 May 2008 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing 50 jeep cookies like in my pictures for a wedding in place of a grooms cake. The bride and I were thinking of ways to diplay them creatively. Her mom thought of a "cookie mountain" of sorts due to it being an off road jeep. I think that is a good idea but I am trying to think of how to do this other than a huge pile-o-cookies (not that that is bad icon_smile.gif ). I will be making molasses cookies, peanutbutter cookies and possibly chocolate chip cookies for this purpose. Her cake is being made as a gift for her so she does not really care about the cost.. So Put your brilliantly creative minds together adn HELP! Thanks! I Love you guys!

3 replies
SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 30 May 2008 , 10:59pm
post #2 of 4

How about a mountain made out of styrofoam, covered in fondant and put the cookies on sticks, then they can be place like they are climbing the mountain?

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 30 May 2008 , 11:09pm
post #3 of 4

SweetResults stole my idea!! It would make it like a groom's cake but with the cookies that guests can remove and eat! I will see what else I can think of.

aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 30 May 2008 , 11:32pm
post #4 of 4

good ideas! Keep 'em comin! You guys rock. Here's another one for ya.. if I did the foam and fondant, how much would you charge?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%