I Need Your Brilliant Minds To Help Me

Baking By aliciaL_77 Updated 30 May 2008 , 11:32pm by aliciaL_77

aliciaL_77 Posted 30 May 2008 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing 50 jeep cookies like in my pictures for a wedding in place of a grooms cake. The bride and I were thinking of ways to diplay them creatively. Her mom thought of a "cookie mountain" of sorts due to it being an off road jeep. I think that is a good idea but I am trying to think of how to do this other than a huge pile-o-cookies (not that that is bad icon_smile.gif ). I will be making molasses cookies, peanutbutter cookies and possibly chocolate chip cookies for this purpose. Her cake is being made as a gift for her so she does not really care about the cost.. So Put your brilliantly creative minds together adn HELP! Thanks! I Love you guys!

3 replies
SweetResults Posted 30 May 2008 , 10:59pm
post #2 of 4

How about a mountain made out of styrofoam, covered in fondant and put the cookies on sticks, then they can be place like they are climbing the mountain?

Carson Posted 30 May 2008 , 11:09pm
post #3 of 4

SweetResults stole my idea!! It would make it like a groom's cake but with the cookies that guests can remove and eat! I will see what else I can think of.

aliciaL_77 Posted 30 May 2008 , 11:32pm
post #4 of 4

good ideas! Keep 'em comin! You guys rock. Here's another one for ya.. if I did the foam and fondant, how much would you charge?

Quote by @%username% on %date%