Did Kohls Cancel Anyone Else's Stand Mixer Order?

Decorating By Bellatheball Updated 30 May 2008 , 3:55am by Bellatheball

Bellatheball Posted 29 May 2008 , 8:38pm
post #1 of 6

Grrrrrr. I finally decided to buy the KA Professional with the 30% off coupon and free shipping. It was to arrive today. Instead I got an email from them saying they cancelled my order because it wasn't available. Did this happen to anyone else?

5 replies
bonniebakes Posted 29 May 2008 , 9:05pm
post #2 of 6

oh, I'm so sorry!!

Mine came on Tuesday.

rezzygirl Posted 29 May 2008 , 10:41pm
post #3 of 6

That doesn't sound fair at all!!! I wonder if they have a rain check policy?? Or maybe you can get a different one at a discount price??

Luby Posted 29 May 2008 , 10:55pm
post #4 of 6

I ordered the Cuisinart 7 Qt stand mixer at 45% off and free shipping and it came in yesterday. Sorry to hear yours was canceled.

barbaranoel Posted 29 May 2008 , 11:28pm
post #5 of 6

Make sure you contact a mgr. in the store. Let them know what happened I know they'll take care of you.

Two years ago I was going to buy a Kitchenaid pot set - one day it was buy one get one free - so I was going in with my mom and we were going to split the discount. When I went there the next day to get it the sale was off and they were 30% off everything. I said something to the mgr and he gave me the original sale I had seen. When the cashier rung it up it came up the BOGO and then gave me 30% off ontop of that!! I said something to her but she shrugged her shoulders and gave it to me anyways. So I ended up paying like $40 for the set of Kitchenaide Pots and Pans!! One of my best deals yet!

Bellatheball Posted 30 May 2008 , 3:55am
post #6 of 6

I had a chance to call tonight and it turns out they were out of the color I wanted. She said I could wait for the item to come in and pay the same price, or I could choose another color. I wonder why they didn't indicated that on their cancellation email. I just chose another color since I'm impatient and can't wait to try it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%