Thanks Fairytale

Decorating By TandTHarrell Updated 5 Jun 2008 , 8:18pm by waywordz

TandTHarrell Posted 29 May 2008 , 11:25am
post #1 of 9

Thank you for posting your cookies.. My favorite one was the white picket fence.. I really hope, you did not mine, .. O yeah instead of a cookie, I turned it into a cake. I also made it my own in so many ways.
LL

8 replies
Fairytale Posted 29 May 2008 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 9

This is so adorable! I love the colors of the flowers and am delighted my cookie inspired such a beautiful cake. YOUR ROCK!

jlsheik Posted 29 May 2008 , 9:49pm
post #3 of 9

I am also inspired by your fabulous cookies, my mother asked me to whip up something for her quilt guild meeting. I am going to give the window box and fence cookies a whirl!! The ladies will flip for them I'm sure. I would so love to know what cutter you use for the little flowers and leaves, I have an extruder and I am going to use that for the pickets and other parts. Any suggestions feel free to share icon_wink.gif thanks for sharing your beautiful designs.

waywordz Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 9

Fairytale I haven't seen your cookies yet, but, want to find them. Trent your cakes is beautiful!!

sugarflour2 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 6:50pm
post #5 of 9

I love this cake! Now I'm going to find the cookies that inspired it.

Fairytale Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 7:10pm
post #6 of 9

Here are the cookies. Hope you like them. icon_smile.gif
LL

wgoat5 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 7:22pm
post #7 of 9

OMG those are some of the prettiest cookies I have seen!!!

Thank you for posting them!!!

icon_smile.gif

trulyjulie Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 7:36pm
post #8 of 9

Trent, that cake is amazing. Please post it, I need to save it as a favorite. It would be perfect for my mom's bday. Fairytale, your cookies are beautiful. I'd have to frame them instead of eat them. thumbs_up.gif

waywordz Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 8:18pm
post #9 of 9

Thank You Fairytale!! They are Gorgeous! You and Trent both did wonderful work!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%